Applications must be received on or before March 14, 2018 12:00 AM EDT
A complete application must include:
- A 500 word description of the project that places your research in the context of current activities in the field.
- Letters of endorsement from both your research advisor and your department chair. At least one of these letters must verify that
- you have been admitted to your department's Ph.D. program; and
- that institutional research facilities are available and adequate for the project.
- Two additional letters of reference (professional or educational).
- A current resumé.
|March 14, 2018 12:00 AM EDT||Fellowship applications due|
|April 9, 2018||Fellowship applicants notified|
|May 1, 2018||Financial award sent to home institution|
|July 16, 2018 - August 15, 2019||Period of use of the grant|
|September 2, 2019||Following the completion of the fellowship, fellows will be required to prepare a formal report describing their activities|