Applications must be received on or before March 9, 2017 12:00 AM EST
A complete application must include:
- A 500 word description of the project that places your research in the context of current activities in the field.
- Letters of endorsement from both your research advisor and your department chair. At least one of these letters must verify that
- you have been admitted to your department's Ph.D. program; and
- that institutional research facilities are available and adequate for the project.
- Two additional letters of reference (professional or educational).
- A current resumé.
|March 9, 2017 12:00 AM EST||Fellowship applications due|
|April 28, 2017||Fellowship applicants notified|
|July 1, 2017||Financial award sent to home institution|
|July 15, 2017 - July 14, 2017||Period of use of the grant|
|September 30, 2017||Following the completion of the fellowship, fellows will be required to prepare a formal report describing their activities|